Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Is this true?

This card was made with a Flourishes stamp set kids play and the sentiment I used from it is the question.  I'm not sure if I want to be a child again, but if I could go back knowing what I know now would I change anything?  No, I'm in a happy place in my life and I wouldn't change anything about my life,  I might change other peoples lives but I suspect they wouldn't listen to me any more now than they would then.  Oh well that's enough philosophy.
One of the great things about this set is that it is an easy card making set.   Using silhouettes means no coloring except for the choice of stamp color, in this case Memento Paris Dusk.  The biggest choice is the DP.  It was an easy choice,the dotted DP is Echo Park Dots & Stripes Bundle of Joy, the strip of DP is from My Mind's Eye Play Date, appropriate right?  
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: