Monday, August 12, 2013

A Brief Note

A week or so ago I was talking with my sister Beth and she told me that her son (Dylan) was frustrated with me, seems he wanted to send me a card (I think) but he couldn't compare with the cards I make.  Well I decided to go ahead and make some cards for him to use (and yes it's ok to send me a card that I made).  Since he's 21 and a cool dude I had to make cards that he would like to send out and there was only one stamp that fit the bill , correction make that two stamps.  The stamps are from Custer's Last Stamp (now out of business).  This was also a great way to use up scraps, I stamped the image and fussy cut them out and mounted them to the card base and stamped the sentiment.  I made quite a few of these cards as you can see (and no I didn't send them all to Dylan had to save some for other projects).  Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: