Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby, Baby, Baby

Last Christmas when I passed out my sets of cards to various family and friends it was noted that there were no baby cards.  I stopped to think about it and realized that the next generation is starting families and my contemporaries are becoming grandparents.  Oh how time has flown, I distinctly remember when my oldest nephew was born (Buffalo, January, 3 feet of snow-need I say more) and how friends were having babies and I was always in need of baby cards.  So I got busy and made some.  This first set I made with a Great Impression water color set (I cheated and went the easy way and used Copics) and did a girl set and a boy set.  I really like how they turned out.  I stamped each image with Memento Espresso Truffle (Gina K is right it is the perfect brown/black) and then colored with Copics.  The DP is various pieces I had in my stash. Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.







No comments: