Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just a Happy Card


Boy did I have fun making this card.  I bought this wonderful 8x8 paper pack Sasparilla from October Afternoon at the last craft show I attended.  It's all cowboy/cowgirl themed paper and I thought it would be great for kid cards.  Well surprise, surprise so far all the cards I've made are for adults. 
While I was making this card (and it was so simple, just cut along the lines and glue to the card base) the song kept singing in my head and it really made me smile.
A day or so after making the card I talked to my sister and she was having a down day so I said to myself; self I said send this girl a happy card, so I did.  On top of that I didn't sign it I just enclosed a note and an extra envelope so she could pass it on to someone else who needs a happy card.  This could start a whole new trend.
Anyway I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.  I will be posting the other cards I made from this set over the next few days.

No comments: