Saturday, October 13, 2012

Doing the Happy Dance

This is another of the cards I made using the Sasparilla paper pack form October Afternoon.  There was one 8x8 sheet that had and assortment of cowgirls and cowboys on it, so I split them up and made several cards.  For this one I used a sentiment from Gina K's 'Tag Lines' set.  Inside it says Fantastic news!  I could have used happy birthday or congrats but this one seemed like a good one.  The other DP's were scraps.  The matting for the cowboy was a scrap that I had run through my Cuttlebug with Papertrey Ink's Wood grain Impression plate.  I had let my craft desk get very messy and when I straightened it up I found all kinds of bits and pieces just waiting to jump onto a card.  Mission accomplished.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: