Monday, October 1, 2012

Tara's Card

I really haven't forgotten about posting my cards, I've been so busy that I didn't have much time to make cards, but things have settled down and I'm baaaack!
One card that I had to make was for a special girl, our granddaughter who is starting college this year and I wanted to make something special for her.  I had this gorgeous DP from the Paper Studio called Multi-colored Damask, such gorgeous colors.  The card stock is Jelly Bean Green and Passionate Pink from Gina K.  The Lily is from the Stampin Up set Long Stemmed.  I just stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and lightly edged the inside with Copic marker YG03.  I added the border (from an EK Success punch) backing it with more of the green.  When I had it taped down I realized that I had not punched it quite right do I added the flat back pearls to cover it up.   Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.                                                       

No comments: