Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Flower on Top

When I was at the Novi stamp show last August one of the places I had to stop at was The Paper Cut booth.  I'm always excited by the variety of papers and shapes that they have.
This card is from a set of cards that came with the card base and the over layer.  It's such fun to try and figure out what to do with these cards.  (NOT)  I first went through the whole stack and decided what over layer to put with what card base.  Then I had to come up with how to decorate.
Well for this one I chose to use a stamp from this set that I won in a Sweet Stamps challenge.  This stamp set is great.
 I colored with Copics of course and then just stamped without coloring on the over layer.  I added the leaves on the over layer just  to add some more color.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: