Monday, October 24, 2011

Celebrate A Hoppy Day

What can I say about these cards except that they make me smile.  There's just something about a smiling frog that makes me grin.  I had been making some fall cards using Papertrey's Fall Prints & Patterns and had some scraps leftover so I made an anniversary card.  Yes I said anniversary, I think they don't always have to be bells and flowers, anniversaries can be fun and amusing.  (Think of Kermit and Miss Piggy if you want a laugh).
Anyway I used the Boy Basics-Frog Hop for these cards (only one is for an anniversary, the other will be a birthday card-maybe).  I used the matching dies to cut out the frog and the lily pad and stamped and colored them up.  I added the fly from the set as an after thought thinking the frog might be hungry.  I cut a circle of orange paper with my Limitless Layers die and stamped the sentiment from the set, put it all together and was done.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: