Friday, April 15, 2011

A New One from Gina K


The last Gina K release included this stamp set Framed Greetings. The really neat thing about this set is that it co-ordinates with the Labels 14 set from Nestabilities.

What I liked about it is that it is so versatile. Just changing the color ink that you stamp with changes the whole feel of the set.

Since I wanted to use up the last of the black and creme paisley DP I chose to go with black ink. I wanted to keep the colors muted to I used the palest of the violet and pink Copics for the flower and the butterfly and light green for the leaves.

The Cryogen white that I stamped on has a creme shade to it and the matting is of course black.

I think of it a subtle elegance.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

See you when I get back from vacation.

No comments: