Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bright and Cheery


Well this card was fun to put together, not. The DP and card stock was some that I bought on my fun filled shopping trip with my friend Sandy last month. It has been sitting there waiting to be used and so I finally got to play with it.

I got the Sending You set from Papertrey in their last release and I thought they would work well together. First of all I cut a section of the flower DP out and mounted it to some black card stock to give it a little more weight. Then I trimmed out some of the flowers to mount onto the striped DP. When I oredered the stamp set I also got the co-ordinating dies and boy do I love that whole concept. Even though I like how this card turned out I do have to say that cutting out these flowers was a pain. Probably won't be doing that again, but you never know.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: