Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Little House


Way back when I had made a pledge to use up existing supplies. Well that has been a struggle since it's impossible for me to resist all the new and wonderful stuff coming out. However on this card I did use up a little item that has been floating around my desk. There is an inchie and a twinchie under the little house. I had assembled them with a scrap of DP and it's been jumping into my face every time I sit down at my desk.

Well in my order from Ellen Hutson I got this darling little house, IB House in the Woods, and thought it would be perfect. I colored with Copics using W0,W1 and W3 for the house and YG3 for the trees and shrubs. After I had it mounted to the inchie/twinchie I realised it was lost on the card base and so I matted with cream and black to give it more substance.

I love the black and creme paisley DP that I got at Hobby Lobby and I think this is the last of it so I may have to go get some more.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: