Sunday, November 18, 2012

Paul's Birthday

I made this card for my brother-in-law Paul's birthday.  He is turning the big *0 today.  My sister informs me that he was really happy that the number was not on the card as all of the other cards he received  did.
For this card I used the technique I learned from Gina K for the weathered barn board look using Memento Paris Dusk and Grey Flannel.  The card base and matting is Gina K's In the Navy and the focal point is on Beckett Expressions white.  I used Gina K's 'Country Road' stamp set for my focal point and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's 'Beautiful Butterflies' (I just love the font).  I stamped it all with Memento Paris Dusk, stamping the little flowers twice without re inking
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: