Friday, November 23, 2012

An Anniversary Butterfly

I had some time to play the other day and decided to make use of some card bases I had previously made up.  The DP I had used on these cards is some that had beautiful texture and design and I've had it for so long I have no idea who the manufacturer is and I really wish I knew so I could buy some more.  But anyway, I also had these butterflies I had cut out with Papertrey Ink  dies that coordinate with their 'Beautiful Butterflies' stamp set.  I goofed up on this one but really like how it turned out.  I had stamped another butterfly using Memento Cantaloupe and didn't clean the stamp off and for this one I used Pear Tart and the colors mingled and since I had used Cryogen white card stock there is just a little shimmer, really pretty in person.  Adding the flat back pearls on the butterfly and the sentiment strip finished it off nicely. 
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: