Friday, May 25, 2012

Wedding Silhouette

Part of my project for the wedding shower favors is wedding cards.  For this card I had this pin striped DP that reminds me of a man's suit.  I thought it would be great as a background for a more masculine card.  I realize that's kind of silly in this case since all of these cards are going to women, but who knows, maybe a husband or boyfriend might swipe this card to send to a buddy hmmm?
Anyways, this photo doesn't really show the color combo correctly, since the first layer is not quite as coppery as it looks in the picture.  the silhouette of the couple on the heart is from the Papertrey Ink set Simply Jane and is embossed in Old Gold embossing powder (some I've had in my drawer for years).  One of the things I've enjoyed most about this project is using products and items that have been sitting around for a looooong time in my desk and on my shelves.  I've really gotten the bug to dig out stamps not inked in awhile and create.
Hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: