Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Birthday Elephant

I've been so busy making cards for the wedding shower favors that I haven't taken the time to post about them.  things have calmed down a bit now so I can catch up on my posting.
I have had this card base sitting on my desk for over a year now and just made time to use it.  I loved this DP and I can't even begin to remember where it came from.  It reminds of the children's books about Babar, so when Papertrey Ink came out with the Tremendous Treats: Birthday set I just had to use it for this card.  It's a charming set and so fun for children's birthday cards.  I stamped the image a colored with Copics and then stamped the curly q underneath to imply grass.  Since I didn't want to cover up the DP too much I kept the mats small and just added the sentiment.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: