Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wainsot Technique

This weeks technique demo at StampTV was how to make wainscoting by Gina K.  What a really neat idea.  I was in the process of finishing up the last of the cards for the wedding shower and needed some masculine cards and these worked out perfectly. 
You can see the video here, and believe me it is so simple.
I chose to make two cards and use images from JustRite's By the Sea set for my focal point.
My card base is Kraft, then a layer of Chocolate Brown and the technique was done on another layer of Kraft, all from Gina K.  I used Memento Desert Sand for the distressing and for the card on the left I used the mountain side of the card stock.  The card on the right is the same format but I used the valley side of the card stock.
I like how they turned out what do you think?  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: