Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just Rite


I have been fascinated with the Just Rite stamping system for a long time. I finally broke down and ordered the Thinking of You oval borders and centers. I've only made this one card so far, but I think I'm going to use this set a lot.
I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa, then cut it our with my oval Nestabilities. I used the scalloped Nestabilities to cut out the mat (it's a fuzzy DP that really doesn't show up in the photo.) I had picked up this lace by Paper Studio (Spare Parts) and decided to add this for a little more texture. The larger mat I ran through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, then rounded off the edges.
I have to make many ( and I mean MANY) sympathy cards for my Christmas gifts and I think this set is really going to make the process a lot easier.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: