Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving. Today will be a quiet one for us. My sister Ann is coming to dinner and we'll be trying (trying being the operative word) to have a healthier dinner. Turkey is the main course of course LOL. I'll be brining the bird as I've done for the past few years. If you want a moist flavorful turkey this is the way to go. If you go up on Food Network TV every chef/cook has their own brine recipe and you'll find one to suit your taste. I use Alton Brown's (Good Eats) recipe. Simple and tasty.
Well to get back to the reason for this blog. This card was done using the Cuttlebug folder for Fall and the sentiment is from a clear set Thankful For You from Inkadinkado. I lightly sanded the color core paper and colored the sentiment in just a bit.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to family in Virginia, Colorado and Iowa.

No comments: