Sunday, November 8, 2009

Button, Button Who's Got the Button


I used the Button Basics set from Papertrey Ink as my jumping off point for this card. I had ordered that set and a whole lot of buttons at the same time. It's amazing how many buttons you get in each package. The variety of sizes and shapes is so much fun.
I just kind of dumped them out onto my table and started pushing them around and pretty soon came up with this tree. I've had the wood strips I used for the trunk for more than a year (bought at a wood working shop Bruce took me to) and haven't used much. I thought it worked well for this card. I'll have to pay extra postage for this one or hand deliver it. The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped with Memento Lady Bug.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: