Sunday, July 1, 2012

Double Stamping

Double stamping seems to be a popular technique lately.  Several of the card making videos I've watched lately have used this technique (which of course has been around forever) and it is very effective.  This particular stamp from Inkadinkado works well with double stamping. I used a kraft card base, rounding off the edges and then matted a chocalate brown card stock, also rounded.  To add some interest I layered some of my Simply Jane DP from Papertrey Ink on top of that after I rounded the edge and swiped some Chamomile ink arond the edges.  After I stamped my images I stamped the sentiment over it with Memento Rich Cocoa, matted it with a softer brown and assembled the card.  I love making Thinking of You cards, they can be used for any occasion.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: