Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Box for Cards


I made a dozen cards as an offering for a fund raiser (I'll be posting those later) and I needed a way to package them in a pretty way. So I went to Splitcoast Stampers (absolutely great resource) and found this A2 box recipe. Sooo easy! I had taken a trip to Arnie's in Houghton Lake and dropped a fortune on paper so I had some neat options for the box. The bottom (sorry you can't see it) is a purple dotted swiss (comes in alot of colors) and the top is My Minds Eye Laundry Line Coastal "Lucky". It has glitter through out the paper and is so pretty. I made the belly band from some shiny paper I've had for awhile. The flower I picked up at Joann's last year when they had a sale on embellishments in the sewing department. This has a pin so I pinned to the paper and added magnet closures and I was done. Hope you like it.

No comments: