Monday, August 14, 2017

Galaxy Background

It has been way too long since I've posted anything but life got in the way. However I have a back log of cards to post and these cards are what got me in the groove again. I have watched many card artists/designers doing galaxy backgrounds and they just fascinated/intimidated me to no end. I finally got my nerve up and made the attempt. I used Amy R's video on Prairie Paper & Ink, Galaxy Background as my guide but there are others on You Tube (look for Jennifer McGuire or Kristina Werner both great designers and instructors). I struggled and as Amy says keep working because for a long time it looks like a hot mess. The top two photos are the galaxy backgrounds and the bottom two are the cards I made, I had fun making the backgrounds but it is messy. Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.




No comments: