Thursday, July 7, 2016

Baby Cards


One of the occasions that I make cards for is the gift packets I give to family and friends at Christmas. Well between Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015 I went from one great nephew to 3 great nephews and a great niece. All of whom are absolutely the most beautiful children on the face of this Earth. ( no I'm not biased at all.) So I was informed that I needed to make more baby cards and this is the design I came up with for the cards.  My Favorite Things came out with a Baby's Bib die just in time for me to make these cards. I went through all of my stamp sets and pulled out any small images that could go on the front of the bibs. I also pulled out some patterned paper to cut out the bibs. I love how they turned out and I hope you do also. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: