Friday, July 24, 2015

Mehndi Medallion

I was looking at my craft area a few weeks ago and wondered how I had let things get so out of hand. I decided to take the time to straighten out my stamps and dies and find a better way to work with them.  Well it was a good idea in concept but as I worked I couldn't help but make cards while I had different stamp sets out.  I found sets that I had completely forgotten about and it got the creative juices flowing. Mehndi Medallion from Papertrey Ink was one of the sets I found.  When I decided to make cards as I sorted things out I also decided to make two of every design (well not exactly alike, can't do that). I made this card and then the same card in different shades of blue. I liked this one the best so it's the one I'm sharing. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: