Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Smile Little Boy

I was going thru my stash of cards and found a couple of them that had been hanging out in the box for way too long. I looked at them and thought to myself  'What on earth were you thinking'. I guess it was a moment of absolutely no inspiration. One card there was no redeeming it so into the trash it went, this card base was still good so I removed the DP that was on it and went looking for a DP that would work with this card stock. I found this in a My Mind's Eye paper pack called PLAYDATE. It is an old one from 2012 but I still had a few sheet left and this one kind of tickled me. It is a 6 x 6 pad so I trimmed it down and decided to let the S M I L E be my sentiment and leave the DP be the focal point. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: