Friday, May 2, 2014

Early Christmas

I made a promise to myself that I would not buy any new stamps, card stock or designer paper until I have used up the bits and pieces that are lying all over my desk ( and there is a lot of stuff). Believe me it has been very hard not to whip out the plastic and order away from Gina K and Papertrey Ink and Ellen Hutson and etc., etc., etc.
So I started yesterday with the first thing that I put my hand on.  I have several red card bases that I had made up for valentines but never used, then I found two pieces of snowflake vellum and I was off to Christmas.  I have all of my Christmas stuff in one basket that I keep on the floor under my desk and I didn't feel like crawling down there (being lazy) so I pulled out the Gina K Christmas Stamp TV kit that I got but never had time to use and inspiration was born.  I stamped the ornament and then used a stamp positioner to center the sentiment just right. I have a great ideas for the other red card bases and I just hope they turn out.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: