Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Since It's Still March

Since it's still March I thought I would share my St. Patrick's Day cards.  I chose two designs to do, one for the people I mail to for my Card Ministry group and the other for friends and family.  After I had them done and mailed I realized I should have reversed who I sent them out to, but I'll let you be the judge. One card is very simple just a green card base with a small jar (Stamps by Judith) with 4 leaf clovers in it (Gina K designs) and sentiment Best of Luck (the name of the stamp set).  The other is a white card base with an Irish Blessing on white card stock and matted with green.  I have no idea where the stamp comes from, I think I picked up years ago at the Novi stamp show.  Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.


No comments: